Where are you spending your money this Monday?
Most people are buying electronics, gadgets, toys, clothes, shoes, or appliances. You name a product and there’s a deal for it today.
What about your health? Can you put a price on that?
Hi, I’m Nour Zibdeh, registered dietitian and nutrition coach. I help people who struggle with their weight, food cravings, and emotional eating figure out what and how to eat so they can lose weight while eating mindfully and intuitively, nourishing their bodies, and enjoying their food. My clients take the anxiety about eating out of their lives and replace it with a healthier, happier, more nourished version of themselves.
Learn how to identify the REAL causes of your gut problems.
Being overweight or obese increases the risk of chronic diseases:
- Heart disease and strokes
- Type 2 diabetes
- Sleep apnea
- Non-alcoholic Fatty liver disease
- Pregnancy complications
If you’re like most Americans, losing weight, eating healthy, and exercising more are among your top 10 New Year’s Resolutions.
Take a step today to help you with your wellness goals!
- Have you been trying to lose weight to no avail?
- Has your dieting left you feeling hungry, lethargic, out of focus, deprived, frustrated, angry, stressed, and over-obsessed with food?
- Have you starved yourself, skipped meals, over-exhausted yourself in the gym, passed on family and friends gatherings, ate unappetizing meals, and spent money on weight loss pills and supplements only to see no improvement?
- Did you beat yourself up over cheating, your weight, and failing to lose it?
Now imagine how your life would be if…
- You felt energized because you nourished your body right
- You stopped worrying about what you ate and started enjoying good food
- You learned how to listen to your internal hunger and satiety cues
- You stopped emotional, mindless, and stress eating
- You didn’t have to prepare special foods and ate what your family and friends eat
- You pinpointed habits, thoughts, and factors in your environment that sabotage your weight loss and healthy eating goals
- You learned the basics of what to eat, how to prepare it, and how to put a day’s worth of meals together so your eating wouldn’t be haphazard
- You had a Nutritionist who listens, answers your questions, guides you through your new healthy way of eating, cheers for you, and holds your hand when you need it
- You started to see the weight come off while you live your life to the fullest
The Weight Loss Coaching program includes:
- One initial 60-minute coaching session to assess your health history, nutritional status, and lifestyle habits and to start your new healthy eating plan
- Twelve weekly 30-minute follow-up coaching sessions to assess progress, overcome challenges, incorporate additional habits, and emphasize mindful eating skills
- Program length is 13 weeks, about 3 months
- Specific and realistic goal setting, resources, and support,
- No cookie-cutter menus or advice. Coaching is all about you!
- Your Nutritionist will support you, answer your questions, cheer for you, and hold you accountable
- Unlimited email support in between sessions
- Dietitian Coaching over the phone or Skype. Anywhere inside and outside the US
- Must schedule the first session between December 3, 2012 and January 31, 2013
- Cyber Monday price is 30% off. Usual package price is $840. Today and tomorrow only: $588. That’s less than $200 a month!
How much money did you spend on your last hair cut? Purse? Shoes? Kitchen appliance?
How many stuff have you brought home only to use a handful of times?
We all love a day in the spa, but the effects wear away in a week.
Losing weight and eating healthy lasts for a lifetime.
Buy less stuff this Monday and invest in your health.
You are worth it!
Still unsure? Contact me (Nour) for a 15-minute free call to answer any questions and make a confident decision that you’re going to change something, very soon!