Has it been two months since my last post or what? Wow…I’ve been wanting to put something out for a few days, and the comment Lauren wrote me last night was the sign that it’s way past due.
For those who have been checking my blog and waiting for a post, thank you! If there’s one word I can use to describe my life for the past 4 or 5 months, I’d say chaos! For the sake of my sanity and my family’s, I had to drop few things. And a wise man once said, ‘when mom is happy, every one else is,’ and I can’t agree more. Stress wasn’t helping.
The blog had to go on hold for few weeks, and it’s coming back.
Learn how to identify the REAL causes of your gut problems.
So what happened and is happening since the baby was born?
- He’s 4 months old now.
- We went to Jordan to attend my brother’s wedding and came back.
- Resumed my gym membership. Go zumba and yoga.
- My master’s research proposal is done–I need to present it to my committee next week.
- House re-org: it’s amazing how a new little addition changes your space arrangement!
- Potty-training the toddler: we’re still working on it… wish us luck!
- Got interviewed for a TV piece on the Dukan diet. Any fans out there? I’m not.
I have few blog post ideas that I need to put into writing. And some recipes too. Until then, I’m going to leave you with a picture of the kids playing. It’s so cute when they’re both self-entertained, which lasts about 5 minutes!